Areas of Expertise
- Geophysical project design, investigation, data analysis and oversight.
- Processing of seismic, magnetic, gravitational, electrical resistivity, and ground penetrating radar data for subsurface analysis, and map and model production.
- Field work in Geological, Geophysical and surface water systems.
- Data analysis of water quality and source pollution control.
Professional Development and Education
- B.S. Mathematics with a minor in Earth Science: New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 2013
- M.S. Geophysics with a focus in Seismology, Purdue University, 2016