We stand by our work. We stand by you.
GGI has qualified experts in geology, hydrology, agronomy, water rights, ecology and environmental science to provide expert litigation support and testimony covering a range of topics, encompassing water quality, contaminant tracing, discharge permits, water supply, water rights (including those involving nutrient management), and spills/discharges.
GGI staff specializes in evaluating the problem, the costs involved, the related regulations and can act as a professional liaison between regulatory agencies and clients. We have worked with renowned attorneys on a wide variety of due diligence and environmental litigation projects as technical experts, assisting in developing a cohesive and sensible approach to complex environmental cases.
Our litigation and testimony experience includes:
- New appropriation
- Senior water rights impacts
- Endangered species flow requirements
- Compliance with permit conditions requiring offset
- Exchange for development rights from a municipality or utility
- Payback for over diversion
- Limited duration project (e.g. construction)
- Avoiding cutoff under priority administration
- Historical nutrient loading in surface water bodies
- Contamination tracing/source location
- Compost operations