GGI provides a diverse range of environmental services designed for the needs and requirements of the client to satisfy the regulatory requirements of the local, state, and Federal authorities. GGI works with the client to address the regulatory obligations while ensuring financial accountability. (Hydrocarbon Contamination (Tijeras Canyon), Contaminant Transport, Hydrocarbon Contamination (Santa Fe, NM), Contaminated Sediment Storage, Plutonium Distribution).
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment/Due Diligence
- Phase II Site Investigation
- Groundwater Discharge Permits (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)
- Aboveground & Underground Storage Tank Investigation & Remediation
- Groundwater Contamination
- Groundwater Monitoring & Contaminant Assessment
- Sediment and Contaminant Transport
- Permitting & Monitoring Compliance Support for Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Permits & 404 Permits of the Clean Water Act.
Example of Cross Sections Showing the Distribution of Petroleum Contamination in Soils at a Site